A place you have never been to, but want to go.....

    A place that I have never been to and want to go is Ireland. I've always wanted to go to Ireland since I was a little girl. All the pictures of the beautiful countryside and landscape always seemed so inviting. There are farms, wild animals, and all sorts of interesting things. I think that I would just feel so at home in a place like that. The rolling green hills are just so beautiful.
    Another place I have never been and want to go is France. All of scenery seems to be so romantic. The Eifel Tower, the starry skies at night, and the gondola rides just amaze me. The people that live there must have such a wonderful time. All of the buildings are so elegant. The ceilings are decorated with million dollars worth of artwork or stained glass. Plus, everything there seems like such an adventure because some places are only accessible by boat or by walkways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Which celebrity gets on your nerves the most and why?

If you could relive one day of your life, what would it be and why?