If you could meet anybody famous, dead or alive, who would it be?

If I could meet anybody famous, dead or alive, it would have to be Janis Joplin. She was an awesome singer and performer. She had not a care in the world and actually sang about real life events. Janis embrassed the hippie lifestyle and was a naturalist. I definitely missed my calling and was born in the wrong decade.
Another person I would like to meet would be Jim Carrey. I grew up watching his films. I think in real life he would be a hillarious person to talk to. I mean, imagine having a conversation with Ace Ventura or the guy off of Liar Liar. Some of their personalities coincide, so you know alot of it comes from his own personality. Just grab a few drinks and laugh the night away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Which celebrity gets on your nerves the most and why?

If you could relive one day of your life, what would it be and why?