Something people usually don't notice about me is....

Something people usually don't notice about me is that I am a very strange person. I love the strange and unorthodox things. I love the fact that I am so random, and people don't expect that when they first meet me. At first glance, I seem relatively normal, but in all reality, I am cracking jokes and laughing my hind end off in my head at the most random things. I can turn a completely boring activity into an awesome activity with a couple jokes and a smile.
Another thing people don't notice about me is that I'm a very outdoorsy person. I may fix my hair and do my make-up, but I would rather be in the woods. I like to ride four- wheelers, hunt, and play in the mud. I think the outdoors are so tranquil. You can relax, camp, get dirty, and so much more.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Which celebrity gets on your nerves the most and why?

If you could relive one day of your life, what would it be and why?