Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

In 20 years I'd like to be a doctor, or at least a registered nurse in a hospital setting somewhere. I have always known I wanted to be in the healthcare profession. I was never sure of how far I wanted to go until I started school. The more I learn, the more I want to learn. It jas always amazed me. And medicine is constantly changing so there is always more to learn.
Another reason I see myself in the healthcare profession is because I love to help people. Growing up watching my mother work every position in the field made me interested. And going to work with her over the years has made me love the profession even more . There is just something so rewarding about helping people and I love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Which celebrity gets on your nerves the most and why?

If you could relive one day of your life, what would it be and why?